Customer Retention Executive
We are looking for Customer Retention Executives to join our Retention Team based in Birmingham. You will oversee driving and managing customer re-signs/renewals and churn/cancellations with the Daisy Corporate Services contract base. This role will be primarily focused on our mobile, lines & call products as well as 3rd party vendor contracts, so experience in these areas would be beneficial.
- Job Title: Customer Retention Executive
- Location: Aston, Birmingham
- Salary: Up to GBP25,000 DOE + OTE
- Analysis of customer billing profile data and through this creating a suitable offering for renewal, raising appropriate quotation and securing resign
- Working closely with Account Managers / Account Directors on their allocated accounts
- Pro-active management of your accounts and undertaking tasks to ensure the business expectations are met
- Manage your assigned accounts through regular reviews with account owners and customers by telephone, email and face-to-face reviews/re-sign meetings
- Work with account owners to put together re-sign documentation and understand all the current contractual and service delivery information
- Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly forecast reports for inclusion in the weekly and monthly re-sign and churn reports
- Ensure all CRM and Retention databases are kept updated on a regular basis
- Managing a diverse range of tasks including understanding the multiple contract systems and processes within DCS.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in managing, negotiating, re-signing and closing IT/Communications service contracts.
- Experience with Mobile and/or Lines and Calls Sales/Customer Service
- Experience in vendor renewals
- An understanding of relevant vendors i.e. Cisco, Mitel, Avaya and Microsoft
- A strong understanding of the market place and the requirements of our customers
- Demonstrable experience within the Commercial Sector
- Experience delivering against key targets and objectives
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload in line with customer demands
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with people across all levels of business
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer???
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through "Daisy University" to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products