Executive Assistant/ Administrator
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a multi-family Wealth Management office based in Stafford to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant/ Administrator to be joined in their Stafford based office.
The business specialise in working with a small number of UHNW clients; helping to steward their wealth across generations. You will be working alongside the Directors who are professionals at the pinnacle of their profession.
- Diary Management, including booking transport/ accomodation
- Liaising with clients
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Event organisation and management
- General office administration
- Management of stationary/ office equipment
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Manage the various actions and report on progress and completion to the client team
- Record keeping of CPD
- Compliance recording
- Proof reading
- Accounts liaison
We are looking for an highly organised individual with previous experience in a PA/ Administrative position. You should be a strong communicator, both written and verbal and will have good IT skills including excellent typing skills and use of Microsoft Office programs. Candidates with previous Financial Services experience will be at an advantage although this is not essential.
This is a full time position 8.30 till 5.30pm, although there could be a degree of flexibility in terms of starting early/ late. A competitive salary and benefits package will be provided as well as the opportunity to progress within a supportive, professional environment.