Property Manager - Harborne - up to GBP22k
Our client is a well-respected award winning Lettings and Estate Agency brand. An opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join their team in delivering exceptional customer service standards to their current client base. You will join a team of like minded individuals where you will be an integral part of ensuring an excellent customer service experience.
Property Managers Role:
As Property Manager you will be part of a busy office looking after a portfolio of properties. Your central roles will be dealing with rent arrears, tenants deposits, check outs and all other property maintenance. You need to have a good knowledge of tenancy law and dispute management and all current legislation. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service and ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
Property Manager Key Skills:
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Property Management Experience preferred although training will be provided
• Customer service skills essential
• Computer literate
In order to discuss this Property Manager vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Jacob at Buzzrecruit.com. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.