Customer Care Associate - Complaints
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Care Associate to join the Complaints Team. This is an opportunity where you will be responsible for all complaints across the Police Mutual Group. Strong customer service skills, a passion for helping people and resolving issues and sound knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority's Dispute Resolution Handbook are essential to be successful in this role. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for handling all complaints received within the Group with a mandate of up to GBP250
- Identify and record root cause analysis on complaints handled
- Log and triage all complaints received into the Group Complaint Team
- Provide support and guidance to business areas on complaint handling
- Champion fair outcomes
- Support the Team Lead with the team's overall responsibilities
All of our Customer Care Associates possess the following:
- Strong complaint handling experience and a good knowledge of FCA's Dispute Resolution Handbook
- Experience within Financial Services
- Strong customer service background and a real passion for customer care
- Strong Knowledge of conduct risk
- Ability to multi task and work on a number of problems simultaneously
- Excellent letter writing skills
Whats in it for you?
We're just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24/ 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks - an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme. Needless to say once you join the Police Mutual Group you become a member and as such yourself and your family will become eligible to our fantastic products and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and passion to deliver an excellent customer experience then this could be the challenging and rewarding role for you, please apply now!