Sales Co-ordinator - Maternity Cover
An experienced sales co-ordinator with at least 3 years experience in internal sales /customers service is required by a leading business in Tamworth.
As Sales Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
• Co-ordination of all specified customer's orders including order acknowledgements, purchase orders, material allocation, shipping and delivery details.
• Preparation of monthly logistic status report for key accounts and Management of customer forecast requirements
• Review raw material requirements and liaise order details with our procurement department.
Ensuring co-ordination and timely replies to all customer queries.
• Providing commercial and administrative support to the Management team.
• Monitor batch schedule and release production works orders to maintain continuous production and buffer levels.
• Perform any other reasonable requests made by the Company for which you have the necessary training and experience.
• Preparation of customer quotations including spot sales business.