NAV Developer, West Midlands, 6-Month Contract, GBP425/pd
Pearson Carter are currently working with a Microsoft Gold Partner in the West Midlands who have a requirement for a NAV Developer to work on a Business Central implementation for their client in the Public Sector. This contract will run for an initial 6-month period but there is a very high chance that it will be extended.
- Strong knowledge of NAV Version 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 (Business Central is desired but not essential).
- Experience with C/Side, C/AL, MySQL and API.
- Proven track record of delivering full-life cycle NAV implementations.
- Good client facing skills and stakeholder management experience.
- Interest in working within the Public Sector.
This role will be on site in the West Midlands for 4 days a week initially, then dropping to 2 days a week after the initial stage of the project.
Package: GBP425/pd + expenses.
Interview slots available.
Please contact Liam Welsh to be considered for this vacancy:
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, Job, Consultant, Consultancy, jobs Microsoft Dynamics NAV jobs, End User, England, UK Wide, Dynamics NAV 2017, C/AL, C/SIDE, Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Partner, End User, NAV 2009, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central, West Midlands, Developer, Development, Contract, Freelance, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Birmingham