Trainee Plant Assistant
Search are recruiting for a trainee assistant to work within a leading engineering business within Birmingham within their plant team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career and develop themselves professionally to become a key asset to the team and to a highly reputable company within a high standards and high rewards environment.
* Key Responsibilities
* Supply site requirements as necessary and in line with times / dates requested.
* Take ownership of issues and ensure closed out.
* Feedback to site on timings / equipment where necessary.
* Availability of own Plant to be checked prior to all hires where applicable.
* Using best cost option available to fulfil orders.
* Replacement of hired plant with own fleet where / when feasible.
* Checking of costs on order number requests against agreed prices.
* Attention to and agreement of damage and loss charges in conjunction with Plant Manager.
* Awareness of new products and services
* Supplier management ensuring all adhere to strict H&S procedures
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
* A good standard of education
* Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
* Must be able to gather and analyse information skillfully
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* High degree of confidentiality
* Ambitious and motivated personality
* Pro-active and confident
Salary- GBP15,000- GBP18,000
Hours 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday- Friday
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.