Trainee Technical Administrator
Are you looking for an administrative position with progression and variation? Do you want to work for an innovative, dynamic business with a fantastic reputation within the market? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are recruiting for a forward thinking and ambitious candidate for a great business! As the Trainee Technical Administrator, you will have a varied administrative role which offers progression within an organisation that supports personal development and growth.
Key duties include:
* All supportive administration tasks to the Technical Assistant
* Maintain company spreadsheets for drawing revisions, CCTV survey updates, testing records, copy drawings and more.
* Developing to take on AutoCAD duties.
General administrative duties supporting the technical team
* High achievers with a minimum of 3 B's at A Level or equivalent
* Candidates with a desire for a long-term career within Construction /Engineering sector
* Dedicated and determined
* Excellent problem-solving skills and organisation
* Good skill with numbers with a high degree of accuracy
Salary: GBP15,000- GBP21,000
Hours Monday-Friday- 7.30am- 4.30pm
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.