Head of IT Security Operations
Head of IT Security Operations (Leadership Band)
Package GBP120k - GBP140k + GBP10k Car + 40% Bonus
Exciting confidential opportunity for an experienced IT Security Leader to join a 'known by everyone brand' who will have responsibility for leading, governing, influencing and full control for IT Security Operations across the estate. This position will ensure that IT Security Strategy and governance meets the needs of the business.
The role will manage a team of c 20, and relevant 3rdparties with the view of growing the function internally. This is a relatively new team and we are looking for someone who has experience in building and maturing people capability. The role will suit someone who has operated at leadership level with a sole focus on Security Operations or Security Services within a well-known, large business.
Role Includes -
- Full responsibility for the Security 1stline defence for the organisation
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what is expected, are able to maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their potential.
- Formulate, communicate and implement a strategically aligned IT Security Services strategy that delivers effective centralised IT operational controls & procedures
- Lead, implement and influence IT Security Service governance aligned with recognised Industry best practice, including ITIL Service Design and Security and appropriate ISO standards to ensure IT Security services operate within architectural security standards and meets business requirements.
- Lead, shape and govern compliance to Security best practice on behalf of Group IT and the wider business to ensure IT service is adequately prepared and protected against any Information security, Data and Cyber Security events.
- Establish and grow effective relationships with Senior Management across the organisation and third parties to facilitate, direct and influence the effective delivery of IT Security Services objectives.
Person Specification -
- Experienced leading IT security professionals
- Successful experience of operating at a senior level within an IT Security Services environment.
- In depth demonstrable experience of effective stakeholder and relationship management at senior or board level as well as with multiple vendors, legal and operations functions.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO Information Security Management (ISO2700) and Business Continuity (ISO 22301) standards.
There is the opportunity to work from home a few days per week, and this comes with a leadership package. The role is commutable from West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton, Oxford, Solihull, Worcester, Northampton, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.
Please contact Tom at Delaney & Bourton for further information