Gas/Engineer Project Sponsor
*Gas Project Sponsor Required In Warwick for National Grid*
Gas Project Sponsor
As the Gas Project Sponsor you will be establishing project goals, providing leadership & direction of the Gas Engineering projects. Giving guidance to the Project Manager and selling projects to stakeholders.
- Contribute to the delegation of responsibilities for delivery of technical and construction elements of schemes. Provide project sponsorship to ensure these responsibilities are fulfilled to quality, time and cost and that effective communications with customers and all internal stakeholders are maintained.
- Proactively contribute to the development of all necessary technical outputs required as part of project initiation to enable a full and effective handover of the sanctioned scheme to the relevant Service Provider for delivery of the project;
- On project completion ensure transfer of the ownership of assets with stakeholder agreement and support and ensure project documentation is completed and maintenance requirements are incorporated in Ellipse. Ensure that all relevant information and lessons learnt are captured on project completion prior to submitting the project closure paper.
- Strong technical knowledge relating to Gas Engineering and/or Utilities
- Comfortable with a degree of personal responsibility and the ability to self-initiate
- Strong numerical ability and demonstrable logical thinking
- Proven problem solving ability
- Track record of developing working relationships effectively across all levels of the organisation
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a FTC PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!