Feel like you have more to give? Is your knowledge being utilised and made the most of?
Do you have a passion for marketing and see yourself as digitally savvy?
Recruiting into the world of digital, media and marketing with offices in London, Birmingham, Singapore and soon in New York, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to work within our Marketing Team, to acquire and engage Aspire's candidates and clients. With a proven track record of working on multi-channel marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
You will have good stakeholder management and communication skills, working with the team to raise the profile of marketing in the business and maximise the power of the company's candidate database and social network. The role will have the opportunity to manage the APAC marketing alongside the support of the whole marketing team.
- Independently manage the APAC marketing, you will be responsible for the roll-out of marketing campaigns and content across a range of online and offline channels, including our website, social media, email, display, SEO, PPC, print and events to increase reach and brand awareness
- Write and edit blogs, videos and other content and distribute/promote these through website content management and social media management, using social media management tool to distribute original content and curated content
- Create, send and measure client e-shots, candidate newsletters and hot job e-shots
- Work with the wider marketing team to implement company-wide initiatives for the APAC region
- Monitor, report on and optimise ROI across all marketing channels
- Support our recruitment consultants with the creation of sales materials including brochures, retainer documents, invitations and case studies
- Liaise and engage with the Singapore team and build relationships
- An understanding of all areas of marketing communications with evidence of writing/content experience, social media and cross-channel campaign management to enable you to hit the ground running
- Email marketing experience with basic HTML editing skills and the proven ability to segment data to deliver tailored communications to different audiences
- Experience in creating and scheduling content to be distributed across social media, as well as experience of working on social media advertising, (advert creation and targeting) to ensure all content reaches maximum audience numbers to increase reach and engagement
- Strong copywriting skills for all marketing mediums with fast and accurate editing and proof-reading skills to ensure consistency across all channels, safeguarding the Aspire brand
- The ability to work with teams internationally showing confident communication with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of seniority to ensure buy-in and collaboration for marketing projects
- Experience with Photoshop & Indesign
- Video production/editing skills
- Budget management experience
If this exciting role within a supportive and innovative atmosphere sounds like your next challenge, hit the apply button now!