Mechanical Design Engineer - Materials Handling
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a varied and technically interesting position where you will be seen as a technical expert leading bespoke design projects for blue-chip clients?
On offer in this excellent new opening is the chance to become a key figure in the ongoing success of a rapidly growing company, in a role where you will be responsible for taking designs through from concept to production.
This company specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke mechanical machinery for a blue chip client base. They are growing in strength within their industry and due to an exciting new phase of development they are now looking for a design engineer to join the team and lead on projects.
This position would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer looing to take the lead on bespoke projects and play a key part in a company's ongoing success whilst working towards progressing within.
* Designing bespoke equipment for blue-chip clients
* Produce Bills of Materials
* Calculate and analyse to validate the competence of design
* Conduct risk analysis
* Mechanical or Electrical qualification in engineering design
* Experienced in Mechanical Design
* Experience in Autocad or Solidworks
* Working knowledge of quality and production procedures
Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Drives, Design, Machinery, Materials Handling, Bromsgrove, Redditch