BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Administration Assistant
Customer: Network Logistics & Transport
Grade: RCS O
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date for Applications: 27th September 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes ??? we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, "Best Place to Work."
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join ??? keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
* Supporting the PCM Team to manage the carrier onboarding and compliance process
* Monitor and update the PCM suite of compliance and Carrier documentation and SOP's
* Support additional GBS/PCM compliance elements, such as: DSC / GBS Contract Creation, review and tracking, DSC / GBS Contract Database management, GoSource Contract Management, PCM Process creation, update and management, Supplier SRM Grading Review
* Provide Admin support for; Collateral printing, Scanning Signed SOP's, Communication, Filing and affiliated duties required to fully support the PCM function
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
* Good understanding of UK&I divisional structure
* Ability to communicate across divisions
* Logistics or transport background
* Data analysis skills
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.