Estate Agency Property Sales Account Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are looking for an ambitious telephone based Sales Account Manager for our client who can support the UK Direct Sales Team with Account Management and Lead Qualification for all new and existing data to produce the correct mix of qualified sales opportunities and appointments.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the property industry ideally in a Sales/ Lettings/ Negotiator role. Applicants without a minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience will not be considered for this role.
In this role, you will work very closely with the sales and marketing teams to create and support new sales, managing the data effectively to nurture and uncover opportunities within the existing client and prospect data.
To be successful in this position, you should have a proven track record from within the property sector, be experienced in using Customer Relationship Management Systems and be willing to get involved in all projects to further develop your skills and experience. You will have a passion for customer engagement, be a confident and elegant communicator and be able to jump onto any project and offer a valuable contribution to achieve team priorities.
You will love to be customer facing and willing to assist at Client and Product launch Events - contacting clients and confirming their attendance, and meeting and greeting as appropriate, representing the Client brand and ethos.
You will be highly motivated, with an acute attention to detail and a passion for accuracy - and you will have a strong desire to learn and develop your career within the organisation in the longer term.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, typical duties will include but are not limited to;
- Qualifying incoming leads via the telephone through appropriate qualification techniques
- Booking appointments for consultants
- Assisting in obtaining appropriate paperwork post-reservation
- Handling and redirecting any Customer Service queries to the correct personnel
- Interrogating the CRM to produce accurate reports on a variety of KPI's
- Manage the efficient lead to sales process to optimise qualifying opportunities
- Assist with the implementation and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Offer analysis and reports of direct/email marketing campaigns
- Support the team in any way possible offering valuable insights and ideas
- Knowledge of the UK Property market (off plan) and proven experience therein
- Strong IT Skills and use of MS Office suite, to include Power Point, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Experience using CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise workload to meet reporting deadlines
- Excellent client handling skills
- Natural flair for attention to detail and able to deliver quality written reports
We are looking for a hard-working and ambitious individual, with a desire to learn and develop their skills, who will be keen to fulfil their professional and earning potential. This is a career position that is only limited by your ability and desire to achieve.
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,