Customer Service Coordinator
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a temporary Customer Service Coordinator for our Client based in Coventry.
The role is paying GBP19,000 and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm or 9am to 5pm.
**If you have a proven track record in Transport and good Customer Service do not hesitate in applying**
- Challenge all Suppliers at all times to ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum and costs are updated as soon as possible.
- Undertake regular communication to all Customers as work progresses through to completion.
- Liaison with Customer and Repairer to arrange suitable date/s for scheduled maintenance to occur.
- To ensure that all legal documentation is received and expedited accordingly.
- To ensure the Customer is informed of work progress with regards to scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance.
- To be able to demonstrate that vehicle downtime is managed in a proactive manner in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- General Administration
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Good standard of Education with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous experience (or similar) within a busy maintenance control room environment dealing with scheduling/maintenance of commercial rental/ Fleet Management vehicles with third party suppliers.
- Knowledge of and a background from the commercial vehicle transport industry would be advantageous.
- I.T literate
- Will work best on their own initiative and take pride in ensuring that work is seen through to completion.
- Able to interact confidently with customers, suppliers, be a team player, and build credibility with same.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate in submitting your CV or for more information contact Harbinder Soul on