Sales Order Administrator
Sales Order Processor/ Internal Salesperson/ Sales administration/ Transport administration / Internal sales/ Exports
GBP22926per annum and 38 hours per week with an early finish on a Friday. 22+8 days holiday. Free car parking and excellent team environment.
This is a brilliant opportunity in Warwick for a person with experience in either sales order processing, sales administration, Transport administration, internal sales, Exports or similar.
Reporting directly to the Sales Order Processing Team Leader. This is a diverse role, and the ideal candidate will be adaptable and open to take on various roles within the company as required. Full training and support will be given.
The key responsibilities are:
* Sales Order Processing - UK & Export
* Organising despatch
* Liaising with hauliers
* Raising work sheets for the Production Department
* Liaising with Production, Sales & Technical departments
* General Office duties
* Holiday cover for other roles within the office including credit chasing and label printing.
The key attributes required for this role:
* Good customer facing skills.
* A willingness to tackle problems.
* Reliability, punctuality & enthusiasm.
* Organisation and accuracy.
* Good teamwork with an awareness to seek help when needed in a timely fashion.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office.
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm Friday 8.30am -3pm (Total of 38 hours)
22 days annual holiday + statutory holidays.
For further details apply to Brellis Recruitment Ltd