Security Systems Install and Maintenance Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a reputable NSI Gold accredited fire and security systems company established over 50 years ago in their search for a skilled engineer.
This company are currently looking to take on an experienced skilled engineer who has fire and security experience to join their large team of engineers across over 10 branches nationwide.
With the office based in the Birmingham area, you will be required to cover all of Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Required of the Applicant:
- CCTV Experience
- Intruder Alarm Experience
- Access Control Experience
- Good understanding on British standards (NSI Gold)
- Qualifications (FIA, 17th Edition etc) [preferred]
- Fire Alarm Experience [preferred]
- Salary: Up to GBP26,000 DOE + Bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Call out and stand-by allowance
- Monday to Friday 17:30pm - 08:30am incl. nights - GBP22.00
- Saturday or Sunday - GBP33.00
- Paid travel time (after first half an hour)
- Commission scheme
- Fuel Card
- Uniform and all plant, tools and test equipment provided
- Product and Manufacturer Training
- 28 days holiday (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Long service awards
- Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone/PDA
If this role sounds like something you are looking for please get in contact with your CV or any questions you may have. Alternatively, to apply for other security engineering roles please call .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.