National IT Specialist
It's simple, really. You'll be an expert in your field, and our go-to person for all things IT in the technical or commercial arena.
Our National IT teams support Aldi by delivering our system and infrastructure needs. In this vital, hands-on role, you'll provide first and second-level support. Plus, you'll make recommendations to improve what we do - testing new and existing programs as needed. You're a specialist after all.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. As our customers grow and change with technical advances, our own people and business need to as well.
As an individual, you need to have excellent listening, interpersonal and communication skills. Be able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure, whist being able to perform to the best of their abilities. Be keen to take ownership and responsibility while working effectively within a team.
Experience of the following would be desirable:
• Educated to a high level with a 2:1 degree.
• Second or Third line support.
• Support or leading role in an IT project.
• Prioritising and resolving issues based on business impact and urgency.
The following experience is essential:
• 2+ years existing experience in IT Project or Programmes.
• Explaining technical issues in rudimentary terms .
• Technology knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Office and any industry relevant software experience e.g. Jira/Confluence).
• Creation and maintenance of supporting processes and documentation.