Internal Account Manager - Life Sciences / Chemicals
Our Client is a multi-sector speciality distributor of raw materials and chemicals to the UK Manufacturing Industry.
They are now seeking an Internal Account Manager - Life Sciences. This position will be office based near Rugby, Warwickshire. It is a full-time permanent role.
- Maintaining and growing both existing accounts and converting and developing new business
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly / quarterly / annual Gross Margin and budgeted targets using effective sales techniques and the company's sales procedures
- Develop and maintain a sales plan for the area
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of product knowledge
- Continually seek new market and sales opportunities
- Liaise and work closely with other members of the sales team to ensure the customer's requirements are fulfilled efficiently and effectively and all opportunities are maximised.
Qualifications and Experience
- You must have some experience of working within a commercial environment, achieving personal targets, converting opportunities into sales and building / maintaining customer relationships
- Previous experience within a similar support role in the Chemical or Life Science industry is desirable
- Customer facing
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Effective customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve, prioritise, delegate and monitor
- Communicates well with all interfaces and relationships
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary plus generous bonus & benefits
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.