Chemical / Process Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Chemical / Process Engineer to join a leading Speciality Chemicals company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Chemical / Process Engineer you will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of plans to ensure the achievement of objectives related to a given engineering discipline.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Chemical / Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will solve problems that may affect multiple disciplines and departments, ensuring that objectives are met in a timely fashion.
2. As the Chemical / Process Engineer you will involved in, respond to and assist in accident and incident investigations as well as provide plant and process troubleshooting skills to manufacturing assets ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum.
3. You will lead hazard studies and participate in process hazard reviews including carrying out risk assessments with assigned plant areas.
4. You will play a pivotal role in identifying areas for improvement and generation original thinking in design and development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chemical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in chemical or process engineering.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with hazard studies and reviews.
Key Words: Engineer / Chemical / Process / Chemistry / HAZOP / API / Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.