Stock Controller Driver
Stock Controller / Driver; Stafford, Staffordshire; up to GBP20.5K
An expanding and leading Instrumentation manufacturing company based near Eccleshall in Staffordshire is looking to appoint a well-organised Stock Controller / Driver.
Due to continued business growth this company is seeking to appoint a Stock Controller to organise their Stores department working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. This is a varied opportunity which will also involve making customer deliveries across the country.
Due to the location of this company and the responsibilities of the role, full driving licence and own transport is required.
The Stock Controller / Driver role will involve
- Controlling a Stores area
- Printing of product labels
- Picking and packing of parts including inspection
- Creating and collating Bills of Materials (BOMs)
- Ensure all documentation is checked and signed
- General House Keeping (internal and external areas)
- Delivery of goods to clients (anywhere in the UK) using the company's Van
Those applying should have:
- A full clean driving licence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Availability to work 9:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday) with some flexibility required to suit the requirements of the role.
For full details of all our current vacancies please visit the Intro Personnel website
Please note that due to high volumes of response we are unable to answer all applicants, if you have not been contacted within a week of your application it has regrettably been unsuccessful.