Planner / Scheduler
Planner / Scheduler
Temporary to Permanent
My Client is one the UK's leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the Social Housing sector, maintaining more than 500,000 properties Nationwide. Due to managing an increased number of properties, my Client is looking to recruit an additional Responsive Repairs Planner to join their busy team in Birmingham.
Reporting to the Lead Planner, you will be required to taking incoming calls from tenants who are calling to log their repairs and maintenance requirements. You will log all calls on to an in-house computer system and schedule to the relevant Engineers diary.
- Being the first point of contact for customers, clients and operatives.
- Receiving calls from customers with repairs & maintenance requests and logging them onto an in-house computer system.
- Diagnosing the priority of each repair logged and offering the customer a suitable appointment
- Managing the Operatives diaries and re-arrange appointments if necessary.
- Raising new 'jobs' following Supervisors site visits
- Must be a team player but must also be able to work on own initiative
- Must be able to prioritise a very busy workload
- Must have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Must be able to handle a high volume of calls
- Must be able to diagnose a repair/priority
- Must be familiar with 'SOR' codes (Schedule of Rates)
- Must be computer literate
- Must have previous Planning / Scheduling experience within the Social Housing sector
- Must be able to handle challenging or sensitive situations i.e. calls from concerned tenants
- Previous experience on in house system 'Impact' - Preferable, not essential
In return for your skills, you will be paid an hourly rate of GBP12.00 along with a comprehensive pension and medical package. Plus, you will have the opportunity of working with one of the UK's leading Social Housing Contractors.
This is a temporary to permanent position and application is by CV only. If you are interested in this Planner / Scheduler role, please forward your CV to