Medical Receptionist/Administrator FTC - Birmingham
SpaMedica is one of the UK's leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Administrator/Receptionist to join our team based in Birmingham on a 12 months fixed term contract to provide and project a positive, friendly image to our patients and use your strong administrator skills to ensure a smooth running of the clinic.
You will be part of a team that represents the company in a first class way and will make sure all visitors and callers are greeted in a friendly and professional manner.
So what can we offer you?
- GBP16,646 per annum salary
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Annual company performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours working week over 4 days (7.30am - 18.00hrs, including 2 in 4 Saturdays when required)
- 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
Our team work between sites so a willingness to travel is essential
Why join SpaMedica?
- We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to SpaMedica each year.
- We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision - our outcomes are some of the best in the UK
- In 2018 we became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery - 24.000+ surgeries per annum.
- We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
- We're proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus.
- We have 13 hospitals and will be opening 7 new hospitals over the next 12 months.
- We need somebody to ensure that all visitors and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally
- You will register new patients, scan documents onto our medical system, send letters to patients as necessary & photocopy notes and other information
- You will make appointments for our patient applying your understanding of patient confidentiality & attention to detail
- You will ensure the entrance and reception area are always pristine and welcoming.
Full training will be provided in return of your excellent customer service & administration skills
SpaMedica is expanding rapidly, apply now to join this success story