Payroll & HR Administrator
Our client is looking for a Payroll and HR Administrator on a part time basis to join their friendly HR team. The role will mainly involve owning the monthly payroll process for approximately 320 staff, as well as looking after employee data and keeping HR information systems up to date. Prior experience in payroll processes is essential for you to be considered.
The role is part time, ideally working approximately 20 hours per week 3 full days. However, consideration would be given to someone who wanted to work school hours over 4-5 days.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll process, ensuring it is accurate and on time
- Assisting with P60 and P11D process
- Managing maternity processes, sickpay, pension administration
- Maintaining HR data in the HRIS and running reports
- Preparing, maintaining and updating employee data on the HR systems
- Working with the HR team to enhance HR Systems to improve overall efficiency
- Assist with HR projects and act as liaison between HR and IT to support the projects
- Supporting the wider HR team with HR administration requests as necessary
- Knowledge of ADP system would be advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and superb attention to detail
- Enjoys numbers and dealing with data
- A team player with a positive attitude - Able to build relationships at all levels
- Motivated and calm when under pressure
- Problem solving skills - positive and confident
- Good IT skills (advanced Excel (pivot tables, comprehensive formulas)
The Payroll & HR Administration role is an excellent opportunity for someone with the right skills to join a great company with an excellent reputation. If you think that you have the experience relevant to this role, then we would love to hear from you!
In return our client offers an excellent benefits package, including 22 days holiday + stat, a bonus scheme, pension, life assurance, training, healthcare scheme, free parking and active social committee.
This role would suit candidates living in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford upon Avon or Coventry
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.