Financial Systems Developer
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS DEVELOPER
We are currently seeking a Financial Systems Developer based in Birmingham to assist the Financial Systems Team in the development and maintenance of the Firm's financial systems, reporting and BI.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and hard working individual who has great attention to detail. If you are right for us, you will have previous experience of -
- Reporting using SQL / SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Development of BI using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Development of data warehouses, ETL processing.
- MDX coding.
- Financial reporting background essential.
- Multi-currency / multi-jurisdictional financial reporting.
- Large firm professional services background.
- Aderant Expert, Carpe Diem, SharePoint advantageous.
- Business Intelligence visualisation tools (eg Proclarity) and performance dashboards.
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays and insurance;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare and contributory pension.
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Helen Simpson. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.