Head of Production
Head of Production
Job Title - Head of Production
Location - DY10 1DD Kidderminster
Salary - GBP55,000 - 70,000
Duration - Permanent / Full Time
Sector - Manufacturing
We are looking for a new Head of Production to join an exciting company in a progressive industry based in the West Midlands - could this be you? You will be motivated by lean, continuous improvement processes and be clear as to what good looks like within manufacturing. You will be motivated by making things happen. This is very much a transformation role for our client and you will be responsible for developing and implementing the manufacturing supply plan as part of the business strategy to achieve growth, cost, quality and safety targets.
As Head of Production you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the CEO and be part of the senior management team working on strategy and direction to shape the whole business.
- Leading, inspiring and managing the production function to ensure a safe and legally compliant environment meeting the sales demand of the business whilst achieving quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Working with and implementing OEE, PPM and 5S throughout the production operation.
As Head of Production:
- You may be currently an area manager on a large site looking for a step up. Or working in a larger company with a smaller remit that is looking to take on a larger role with a future opportunity to move up to board level in the future.
- You will know what good looks like and be motivated by implementing this and making things happen within a business
- You will be degree level qualified in a business-related subject such as engineering or manufacturing.
- You may have come from a background in FMCG or automotive or another progressive industry.
- You will be resilient and a great people leader. You will be used to engaging with people and making tough decisions
You may have a background of the following Head of Production, head of Manufacturing, Production Area Manager, Manufacturing Area Manager, Manufacturing Divisional Manager, Production Divisional Manager, Manufacturing Shift Manager, Production Shift Manager etc.,
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
Closing date for applications is 1st November 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.