Job Title: Quality Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for a Tamworth based position. You will be working in a fast paced environment, reporting to the Quality manager.
Your prime objective of the position is implementing ISO9100: 2018 whilst continuing to retain ISO9001: 2015 & ISO17025: 2017 standard approvals.
- Implementation of ISO9100: 2018.
- Raise & work to a gap analysis.
- Provide written plans, for implementation of ISO9100: 2018, to the Quality Manager.
- Provide regular, weekly, reports to the Quality Manager ref the progress of implementation.
- Raise plan of audits of the ISO9100: 2018 system.
- Conducts Internal audits of the ISO9100: 2018 system.
- Ability to train auditors of the ISO9001: 2015 standard so as to achieve approval to conduct ISO9100: 2018 internal audits.
- Working knowledge of EN 9102 FAIR requirements.
- Ability to train inspectors to work to EN 9102 requirements.
- Raise plan of training for the entire workforce and deliver it.
- Can use Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio, Word).
- Utilise the business ERP system (MieTrak).
- Problem solving (Customer, Internal and Suppliers).
- Production of Local Works Instructions and Quality Control Documents
- Must have a good eye for detail.
- Able to work to the budget constraints of the full project
- Able to provide a track of all associated costs accrued during the term of the project.
If you are interested in applying for this position or for more information please click APPLY below or call the Ingold Recruitment Office.