Press Brake/ Setter Operator
Due to significant growth our client are now seeking a Press Break Setter/ Operator to join their team and get involved in an exciting opportunity.
- Operate and set up Amada press brake .
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Program the Armada to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Set up light gauge metal.
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
- Read Engineering Drawings to meet customer specifications
Qualifications and Skills
- Be able to read Engineering Drawings to a high standard
- Experience within a Press Break Operator role
Full Time: 40 hours per week (Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 16:30pm, Friday 07:30am - 13:30pm)