A health care provider in Worcester looking for a temporary administrator, paying up to GBP21,089.
Temporary (minimum 3 months)
GBP10.81 per hour + holiday pay
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5pm) 1hr lunch
Your new company
A client within the healthcare industry is looking for a temporary administrator to join their team for a minimum of 3 months. The job is paying up to GBP21,089.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls and some of these may be contentious.
- Attending Panel meetings and making substantial notes
- Liaising with customers
- Photocopying and typing of letters.
- Keeping quite a few spreadsheets up to date, so good organisational skills would be required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the following to be considered for this post:
- EXCELLENT organisational skills
- recent and relevant administration experience
- Minuting meetings experience is desirable
- Strong Excel skills due to the amount of spreadsheets
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from:
- Free on-site parking
- competitive salary
- Extensive training
- 3% pension contribution
- Holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.