Senior IFA Administrator
This role is based in Bromsgrove, please note this role comes with a working shift pattern - 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm. We are only looking to speak to candidates with IFA administration experience.
Main duties of the role:
- To provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFA's
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Assist with the management of the IFA's portfolio of existing business
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
- Provide mortgage research for IFA's using online systems
- Obtain illustrations for products from providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Process payment requests
- Deal with fund switch requests and also be responsible for processing fund switches online (where applicable) and follow through to completion
- Obtain valuations/details on existing policies, ensuring the administration system is updated accurately
- To be able to delegate work to your Administrator
- To work closely alongside your allocated Administrator
If you are interested please send us your CV to discuss the role further.