I am on the lookout for a paraplanner that has experience of supporting a team of advisors within an independent financial advice environment.
Day to day, the paraplanner will be responsible for gathering information and providing analysis to the advisory team, prior to a clients' annual review. The paraplanner will provide cash flow modelling and write suitability reports based on recommendations that may help to improve a clients' financial plan.
The role will see you work with a variety of clients who all have individual financial needs, therefore technical knowledge and experience across all areas of financial planning is required.
About the Company:
- My client has been awarded 'Chartered' status, recognising their commitment to the highest level of ethical and professional standards. All employees are client focused and promote a culture of excellence across the business.
- Since their inception 30 years ago, they have established excellent client relationships and now have close to GBP200m under management.
- Everyone is a point of contact within the team and clients are happy dealing with all employees at every level.
- Their growth continues due to 'Word of mouth' and reputation rather than through advertising, and my client is keen to continue providing advice on Investment, Pensions and Protection to their existing client and their friends and family.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- In order to be considered for the role you will need to have experience of working in a similar role within an IFA or wealth management environment.
- You will need to have an all-round knowledge of investment, pension and protection products and be familiar with a range of software, systems and platforms.
- My client is looking for someone as equally ambitious as the rest of the team to provide a client centric service as well as someone who values continual learning and development in the forever changing world of financial advice.
My client is looking to pay a salary of GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 depending on your experience and qualifications. Also on offer is Group life insurance, 20 days holiday + bank holidays. Holidays increase 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 25 days holiday. Flexible working is considered for the right person.
Contact: Louise Sheppard
Job Reference: LS/22278
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.