CLASS 1 DRIVERS
CLASS 1 DRIVERS
We are recruiting for Class 1 Drivers in the Tamworth area. Our client is a national distributor of automotive parts around England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Night work will be night store deliveries with 2-3 drop and 1 collection. There are also a number of day runs available which involve shunting, blow-outs and container work from ports. Class 1 Drivers will be responsible key holders with access to store alarms to carry out deliveries. Various shifts are available between Sunday and Friday every week with enhanced rates for Fridays and Sunday work. Work will involve cages being loaded using a tail lift.
Night out runs are also available for any Class 1 Drivers interested in deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of White.
Our client is happy to accept Class 1 Night Drivers with a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
- LTD - GBP13/Hr Mon-Fri, GBP15.50/Hr Sat, GBP20.50/Hr Sun
- PAYE - GBP11.00/Hr Mon-Fri, GBP13.00/Hr Sat, GBP16.50/Hr Sun
- LTD - GBP14/Hr Mon-Thu, GBP20.50/Hr Fri, GBP20.50/Hr Sun
- PAYE - GBP11.50/Hr Mon - Thu, GBP16.50/Hr Fri, GBP16.50/Hr Sun
As Class 1 Drivers:
- Held your Class 1 Licence for a min of 6 months.
- No DD, IN, DR, TT99, CD endorsements and no more than 9 points on licence.
- A flexible approach and good communication skills.
- Be willing to do 2-3 drops per shift.
Work will involve:
- Working for one of the fastest growing business in the Midlands, our client offers new modern trucks and continuity of work.
- 2-3 Store Deliveries with 1 collection (Usually empty cages)
- Delivery of Car Components around the UK
- Starts times between 18:00 and 04:00
- Will be Delivery Point Key holders
- Some handball will be involved moving roll cages
- Tail lift work
- Ports/container work (DAYS ONLY)
- Shunting (DAYS ONLY)
- Long term ongoing positions
- 45-60 hours per week (on-average)
- All routes mapped for ease.
- Immediate starts available
Benefits of working for Extra Drivers:
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please Contact the Tamworth Driving team on or alternatively click to apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.