Carousel are have a number of opportunities for Warehouse Operatives and Warehouse Operatives with Fork Life Licenses in the West Midlands.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative AND Warehouse Operative with Fork Lift License
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time.
Shift: 16:00 - 01:00 hrs (other shifts are available)
Carousel Logistics is moving at pace - since 2013 we have trebled our headcount, completed three acquisitions and expanded across Europe. We're a team that genuinely gets a buzz from providing exceptional service solutions for situations where performance really matters. Driven to innovate, we're not happy settling for the status quo and we happily accept change as our constant. We're aiming to be industry leaders and that's why our values underpin everything we do - agility, bravery, commitment and care.
Warehouse Operative - Requirements:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles by hand or forklift truck (dependent on role)
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and work in a methodical, logical manner
- Ability to work at pace and understand written English (numbers and words)
- Checking and maintaining the warehouse.
Warehouse Operative - Key Accountabilities:
- Receive goods, sort as instructed and adhere to strict QC processes
- Preparing freight that is handed across to our partner networks
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets for shipment, on a FLT if you have a licence
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
Warehouse Operative - Competencies:
- Operational experience - previous experience in a busy, fast paced Warehouse environment or as an experienced FLT driver.
- Resourcefulness - A composite of positivity, energy, passion and persistence wrapped into one. Excellent physical condition and coordination.
- Pace - ability to work at pace with a 'can do' attitude and commitment to getting the job done, without compromising quality.
- Reliability - strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team.
Warehouse Operative - Values:
At Carousel we're proud to have a set of values that guide us in all that we do. They bring our "whatever it takes and more" philosophy to life so that every one of us can understand and describe what it means to be part of Team Carousel. This means that our behaviours are reflective of the following:
- Agility - We innovate to improve, all the while keeping things simple.
- Bravery - We do what's best, even when it's not easy.
- Commitment - We do what we say, we measure our performance and we deliver our clients' brand promises.
- Care - We treat one another, our clients and our surroundings with the respect they deserve.
To submit your CV for one of these excellent opportunities, press 'Apply' today!