- Manage, support and develop staff, in accordance with the values and culture including one-to-ones, appraisals and team meetings.
- Responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts, and associated Senior Management Team reporting.
- Responsibility for the year-end accounts and the annual financial statements.
- Co-ordination of the annual budget setting process.
- Provision of budget monitoring reports and advice and support to budget holders.
- Key user of the Open Accounts finance system to process journals and production of monthly reconciliations for key Balance Sheet control accounts. Maintenance of the system and key contact for any Open Account issues to be resolved.
- Submission of data for the annual HouseMark benchmarking process.
- Assist in the setting and monitoring of KPIs.
- Play a key role in the annual rent setting process.
- Play a key role in the annual leaseholder charges process.
- Maintain the Major Commercial Contract Register and report on a quarterly basis.
- Calculation of Recycled Capital Grant Fund (RCGF) and the annual VAT partial exemption calculation.
Update of stock profiler information in conjunction with the Head of Asset Management and Development.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.