I am working with a fantastic business based in Coventry who are looking for a Purchasing Assistant to join them on a temporary maternity cover basis. Salary is up to GBP25,000 per annum.
The role covers the following areas:
1) Setting up Products on system
2) Price Updates on system, including updating of savings log
3) Invoice Queries, including updating of system
4) Raising of sample orders
5) Purchase Order Chasing
6) Stock Control
7) Purchase Ordering
8) PO Confirmations
9) Receive and label bespoke samples
10) Assist in product workbook set up
11) Chase project actions with suppliers
12) Library set up an maintenance
13) Concept sample library maintenance
14) Supplier Pre-Qualification administration.
15) Any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager
The following mindset will be required:
- Accuracy - An eye for detail is critical for product set up, and updating
- Process Driven - Adherence to processes is critical to ensure accuracy.
- Continuous Improvement - Recognizing that products, processes, and skills can always be improved and have a will to actively pursue opportunities to do this.
- Work ethic - Willingness to work hard is an essential quality for success.
- Determination - The drive, persistence and tenacious resilience to succeed whatever the weather.
- Team Player - This role will involve regular interaction with other departments and it has to be considerate, professional and effective at all times.
- Values Driven - Total commitment to Company Values at all times, every day.
- Reporting - Consistent and on time reports on key agreed KPI's.