Senior DB Pensions Administrator
Senior DB Pensions Administrator - Birmingham - up to GBP38,000
We are working with a large Pensions Consultancy who are expanding and looking to recruiting a Senior DB Pensions Administrator.
- Managing day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients' requirements.
- Acting as a key member of the pensions administration team, providing support to the assigned administration manager and where applicable, deputising for administration manager when absent.
- Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients, acting as first point of contact where applicable, taking a proactive stance to gain an extensive knowledge of their assigned client portfolio.
- Project managing annual projects such as renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases. Handling any data processing and administration tasks, ensuring projects carefully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirement
- Handling complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
- Performing complex manual benefits calculations.
- Authorising and checking the work of junior team members
You will need to have proven experience within a Senior Pensions Admin position and experience of processing Defined Benefit schemes.
For more information please contact Kerrie on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.