Supply Chain Director
Job Title: Supply Chain Director
Salary: Up to GBP80K plus car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
A global manufacturer and distributor of heavy plant machinery is now seeking a Supply Chain Director for this newly created role.
Reporting to the Site Director, your main focus will be to streamline materials management, including inventory control, master scheduling, goods in/out, management of the ERP / MRP system and Sales Administration management.
Some of your responsibilities are listed below:
- Drive a continuous improvement culture across all Supply Chain and partnering functions.
- Be responsible for delivery of process excellence and supplier delivery assurance.
- Engage teams to understand expectations of key customer groups in order to achieve OTIF (On Time in Full).
- Work alongside procurement to drive cost reduction initiatives aligned to the supply chain strategy.
- Support supplier OTD and lead time improvement activities to achieve a lean and agile supply chain
- Execute key Supply Chain strategies, goals and action plans to contribute to the achievement of business objectives within a fast paced, collaborative, highly matrixed environment.
- Engage and lead indirect teams acting as coach and mentor to develop performance across a diverse population.
- Deliver key presentations to senior internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, experienced within engineering / manufacturing businesses with a continuous improvement mind-set. Experience of inventory control and measures, MTS/MTO manufacturing with excellent MRP / ERP system. Utilising your previous experience and skills, you will have the opportunity to mould this position around you, with as much support and autonomy as you need.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and influence a growing business within its industry, with heavy investment in R & D to drive excellence through quality products supporting continued growth towards being one of the key players within the UK and Europe
Please apply via the link to this advert addressing your application to Neil Edwards at our Redditch office.
Keywords relating to this position include; Supply Chain, Engineering, Materials, Master Scheduler, Planning, Suppliers, Sales Administration, Oracle, ERP, MRP
Ideal living areas include; Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, Redditch, Solihull, Birmingham, Rugby, Northampton, Lutterworth, Tamworth
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.