Bournville Village Trust is part of a tradition, rooted in the principles of its founder, George Cadbury: over a century of progress based on creating and maintaining flourishing communities where people choose to live. Today the Trust owns and manages some 3,500 properties in Birmingham and Telford
Bournville Propertycare Services, part of the Trust, is seeking to employ an electrical operative to safely deliver electrical maintenance related works in and around the beautiful surroundings of Bournville, Birmingham and Telford.
- Safe delivery of electrical maintenance works
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- To consider the Trusts approach to Value for Money
- To show fairness and integrity to customers and tenant's
- To carry out all work to a high level of customer satisfaction
Candidate profile essential:
- Fully qualified to 18th Edition regulations, holding a City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in delivering electrical maintenance works
- Excellent understanding of best practice in relation to delivering high quality work
- Ability to use a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA)
- A company van and power tools will be provided for business use only, therefore a full, current driving licence is essential
It is important to us that our workforce is diverse and reflects the communities that we work in as much as possible. Flexible working hours will be considered.
We offer excellent employment conditions and benefits including occupational pension scheme, employee discount scheme and healthcare cash plan.
For more details about this role please view the documents to the right of this page and to apply click on the "apply for this role" button.
Please ensure that you have read through all of the additional information on the right of this screen prior to completing the application form and person specification form. Do not attach any documents other than your completed person specification form as your application will not be considered.
NO CV's - No Agencies
CLOSING DATE: 5PM FRIDAY 25 OCTOBER 2019