Tig Welder Fabricator
**TIG Welder Fabricator- Pay up to GBP12.50 per hour- Worcestershire- Day shift - Permanent contract - must have TIG Welding experience**
Pay GBP11.00-12.50 per hour
Hours: Days = Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00pm and Friday 07:30-13:30pm (37.5hrs per week)
Location: Worcestershire- B60
Encore are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client who are based in the B60 area of Worcestershire. The company are a competitive Designer, Manufacturer and Supplier of Strainers, Filters, Separators, Coalesces & Flame Arresters, predominantly for the Oil & Gas Industry. Due to sustained growth they are now on the lookout for a permanent TIG Welder to join their team!
- Pay rate between GBP11.00 to GBP12.50 per hour depending on experience
- Permanent position with company bonus and pension scheme
- Flexible working policy and a low staff turnover
- 19 days holiday + bank holidays and generous Christmas shutdown
- Overtime rates applicable Monday to Friday paid at time and a third and weekends paid at time and a half
- Two yearly paid bonuses
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated individual who would like to join a progressing company. This role is based within an established Fabricating and Welding department; therefore, a strong team player attitude is essential:
- TIG Welding with stainless steel 316 and carbon steel ranging from 1mm to 3mm in thickness
- To undertake fabrication duties, as required, in accordance with the company quality
- standards and best engineering working practices
- To undertake activities in a timely and efficient manner in order to maintain company
- contractual delivery requirements
- To assist, where required, in peripheral activities, e.g. testing, assembly, packing, etc.
- The candidate will be a time-served TIG welder with a minimum of two years' work experience
- You will be able to fabricate, understand and work from technical drawings/specifications and can also quality check your own work
- Personal presentation should be professional and strong verbal and written communication is a must
- Attention-to-detail in this role is essential alongside a good working attitude, initiative and reliability
- GCSE Grade 4 or 5 (equivalent to grade C or above) in Math's and English is essential
- TIG Welding qualifications are desirable
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Rachel on or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to GBP125 per person you refer to us.
Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://refeHYPERLINK "https://refer-a-friend-to-encore/"r-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.