Senior Analyst X 5 Positions
Job Title: Brexit Project Senior Analyst X 5 Positions
Location: Whitley, Coventry (Across all sites - Gaydon, Whitley & Solihull)
Rate: GBP40-GBP46Ph Ltd Co Basis
Employment Type: Contract - initiallyapprox 10 Months
The role of Brexit Project Senior Analyst is a high-profile purchasing role which requires stakeholder engagement at many levels within client and the external supply base.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for leading projects and initiatives across many key functions of the business, with a site in one of Non-Production, Production and Special Ops Purchasing.
A varied skill set is required due to the speciality of the role; an ability to communicate concepts clearly, a high level of interaction internally, as well as managing a continual flow of change within the scope of the project itself.
These roles are required to support the Global Purchasing team to deliver changes associated with the UK leaving the EU Brexit.
The role will take on a lead role for their 'home' function in providing the interface between home function and the Central Brexit Steering team, localising relevant activities and actions in team and taking lead in seeing such relevant actions through to conclusion.
3 key skills requested
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Proven experience in automotive / manufacturing / heavy industry supply chain or purchasing
- Proven ability to work independently, results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver projects in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders to influence cross-functional engagement
- Ability to be highly organised and continually focus on attention to detail
- Extensive experience of end to end supply chain processes and material flow
- Ability to work to manage confidential and secret information
- Developing & implementing strategies with the focus on delivering professional change that meets the needs of the end customer.
- Identify opportunities for creating synergies between different projects and work streams
- A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- Desire to solve problems through own initiative and drive
- Ability to operate outside of comfort zone in order to complete tasks
- APM or Logistics qualifications
- An individual with a proven track record in delivering results in both favorable and unfavorable conditions
- The ability to challenge in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- Experience of working in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of process creation and development
- Understanding of supply chain design
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment
This strategic role will help to shape and lead activity required to enable client to be ready for the UK leaving the EU, with the role providing a key interface regularly between functional departments, suppliers and outside agencies.
The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering projects across a broad range of areas from communication, supplier engagement, technical change, department readiness, supplier readiness and process landscape review.
Job Location: Across all sites - Gaydon, Whitley & Solihull