ShortList Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for a UX Designer to create
stunning interfaces for a leading technology business based in Birmingham.
The UX Designer will working closely with the creative team and will identify, design and oversee
multiple, complex projects for a broad range of customers making sure excellent
services and solutions are delivered.
Key responsibilities for the UX Designer?:
- Overall responsibility for understanding user
requirements and converting them into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Experience with Sketch, Illustrator and InVision
- Understand interaction design and be able to demonstrate
the commercial benefits of applying IxD methodologies such as goal-driven
design to typical online user journeys
- Experience client facing and attending client meetings
- Gather and articulate Client and User requirements
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile
manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- Wireframing and prototyping using suitable tools e.g.
This UX Designer role offers a superb opportunity for a talented UX Designer to
work with a highly skilled team on class leading interfaces. If you are
currently looking for a unique design opportunity, then we would like to talk
to you now.
The salary for the UX Designer role is up to GBP40,000 and includes a good
benefits package. The role is based on the outskirts of Birmingham and is
commutable from Kidderminster,
Stourbridge, Worcester, Bromsgrove and Redditch.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!