Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver
We are currently recruiting for HGV Class 2 Driver roles in the Rugby area working for our client who are one of the UKs largest logistics companies.
This role has regular 06:00 start times, ongoing full time agency work, we can also offer ad hoc work with this contract.
The contract will start week commencing the 23/09/2019
Requirements of a HGV Class 2 Driver:
- You must have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans.
- A minimum of 12 month HGV driving experience is essential.
- LTD GBP13.50ph Days, GBP14.50ph Nights
- PAYE GBP11.00 ph Days, GBP12.00 ph Nights
Role of a HGV Class 2 Driver
- The role can vary from 1 - 15 drops per day and some handball may be required.
- Light drops so the lifting is not heavy.
Start date: 23/09/2019
Duration: Ongoing work
Benefits of working with us as a HGV Class 2 Driver:
- Free onsite secure parking
- Canteen facilities
Benefits of working with us as a PAYE Driver:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply and we will respond to all suitable applicants as soon as possible.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.