My client is an international property business based in prestigious offices in Birmingham City Centre within easy walking distance of New St, Moor St and Snowhill stations.
Working as part of a shared service team the role will support the wider department focussing on invoice, service charge and procurement administration. The role covers a wide range of property management administrative support activities and would suit a proactive individual who can resolve issues.
- Coding and processing of invoices through the purchase to pay applications
- Supplier contract administration
- Service charge documentation and variance report administration
- Training of new starters with regards to purchase to pay systems and processes and general system support to wider department.
- Ability to cope in a fast pace, agile working environment and work to short deadlines.
- Provide best in class customer service to internal and external customer base
- Maintain regular and effective communication with internal colleagues in Property Management, support functions and the wider Real Estate business
- Prepare data for inclusion in management reports
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies - e.g. Procurement, Finance, Compliance, HR
- Complete administrative tasks as required to include use of systems, filing, inventory management
- Experience of the property / real estate sector, or perhaps a legal / accountancy firm.
- Strong IT skills with and understanding of databases and administration.
- Good interpersonal skills able to build strong working relationships.
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Organised and pro-active in solving outstanding issues to deliver high quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary of GBP20 -25,000 dependent on experience
- An initial 12 month contract
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Prestigious city centre office location
- Organisation with a culture of internal development and promotion.
For further details and to register an interest in this role then please forward an up to date CV for immediate consideration.