Experienced Credit Controller required for permanent role based in Stafford GBP25,000 per annum
Your new company
My client is a leader in their field, based in Stafford.
Your new role
This is a new key role within the Credit team and is due to continued business growth. You will be responsible for your own ledger and portfolio of accounts and will be required to partake in both inbound and outbound calling. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Management of cheque ledgers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with sales teams
- Collection of returned direct debit payments in line with company procedures
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Initial contact with customers when payments are returned and securing alternative payment
- Making decisions with regard to the stopping of accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a wealth of experience in Credit Control and some Sales Ledger and have high volume experience. You will have a confident telephone manner a be able to handle complaints. You will have a positive "can do" attitude and be team player who can also work on own initiative. Must have a good eye for detail and have ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of GBP25,000 depending on experience. Onsite parking and a fantastic working environment. Working hours are 730-430pm Monday to Thursday and 730-3pm on Fridays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.