To GBP30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a privately-owned group with a diverse portfolio of companies. Due to a restructure they are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant with good bookkeeping skills on a part or full-time basis to join their Head Office team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established group who really value their employees and provide a supportive and inclusive environment where you will be rewarded for your hard work and commitment to the company.
The role will report into the Accounts Manager and with experience to include but not limited to;
- Assisting with all aspects of general ledger including processing transactions for multiple legal entities
- VAT returns and assisting with Corporate Tax returns ensuring tax compliance
- Bank Reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Supporting the production of statutory accounts
- Producing support to the wider Finance function
- Ideally you will be AAT qualified or in the early stages of studying CIMA or ACCA but this is not essential if you have an abundance of bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience in general ledger accounting and processing invoices for both sales and purchase ledgers is essential
- A team player with a flexible approach, you will work with the utmost integrity and confidentiality and be willing to assist with any ad-hoc requests
- Experience of using accounting software and strong Excel skills are a must
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this role, please click in the button below, attaching your CV in Word format, with details of your current remuneration package, along with job reference 371927.