Business Development Manager
We are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager from the Automotive Finance Sector. This vacancy is working for our client, who is a major force in the sector, and the territory in question is the Midlnds so it's imperative candidates apply from within this area.
Reporting into the Sales Director and working with approx. 20 dealers within the appointed region, the key purpose of this role is to develop the sales of Finance and Insurance products through the dealer channel and help maximise the sales of new and used vehicles, whilst ensuring wholesale revenues are both maximised and protected. Intrinsic to the role is the managing and monitoring of the compliance aspect of the business, and of that dealer.
Given the scope of this position it is essential that the job holder has the following experience:
- Has worked within the 'captive' motor related financial services industry or has worked in a motor manufacturer sales and marketing environment
- Excellent and proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Proven track record of account management
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence both internally and externally at all levels
- Has an appreciation of legal, regulatory and compliance issues relating to the use of customer data and is familiar with the principles encapsulated within 'treating customer fairly' code of conduct
- Excellent Time Management and problem-solving skills
In addition to the above it is expected that any candidate can display a good understanding of the general market sector, can exhibit sound business acumen, have excellent interpersonal skills and is comfortable and confident when dealing with Board-level management.
- Salary of 340,000 - GBP45,000 per annum plus a quarterly performance-based bonus
- Company car or company car scheme
- Company pension scheme
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.