Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Job Type: Temporary - 6 Months
Hours: Full Time - 40hrs
Holland & Barrett are recruiting for a new temporary role within our Distribution Centre in Burton. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support.
- Handling customer's enquiries/queries/order updates via telephone and email
- Arranging transport/delivery of all export orders
- Preparing all shipping documentation and ensuring it is correct and ready in time for collections to leave the Distribution Centre
- Monitoring all shipments
- Using AS400 to process all orders and relevant paperwork
- Liaising with the warehouse to check stock availability and order fulfilment
- Providing support to internal customers
- All aspects of administration
- Vet documentation validation,
- SAD update on websites
- Create UK export documentation to IE / Europe
- Microsoft Office skills
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???