Receptionist for Corporate Firm
A corporate firm with modern offices in the city centre is seeking an experienced receptionist to handle a wide array of duties across the organisation. This reception role is unique in its variety and responsibility and would suit someone who enjoys managing their own time and taking ownership.
You will primarily be involved in:
- Handling meeting room bookings and ensuring they are impeccably presented.
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing any refreshments.
- Answering all incoming calls via the switchboard.
- Communicating with the catering staff and suppliers for any corporate events.
- Setting up conference calls, Skype meetings and video/audio facilities.
- Managing a high volume of emails and external queries working closely with secretaries.
- General administration such as ordering stock and assisting with the induction of new staff.
First and foremost, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional client service and talented at juggling multiple tasks at once! You must be a team player who is dedicated to colleagues and business-needs. This role goes beyond traditional reception duties and you must be willing to get stuck in!
If you are looking to join a well-established and reputable corporate business, this is a rare opportunity. Due to the full-on nature of the role, the successful individual will have impressive receptionist experience in professional services.
The hours for this role are rotational based on 35 hours per week, anytime between 7.30-18.30.
To apply, please submit your CV. To find out more about Katie Bard's application processes, please contact Kathryn on 0. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.