Position: Junior Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP28,000
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
This is a medium sized IFA practice that provides a comprehensive financial planning service to private and corporate clients across the West Midlands.
Established for over 10 years this IFA practice is growing steadily and specialises in providing Investment, Pension, IHT and Retirement advice while incorporating Cash Flow Modelling to support the financial planning process.
As a result of business growth and internal promotion this IFA practice would like to welcome a new Junior Paraplanner to the team. This is a hybrid position that will involve administration and paraplanning as part of the same position.
Working as part of an experienced team you will provide support across a broad range of technical advice areas to five IFA's as part of a shared back office support function.
This position would suit an experienced administrator looking for an opportunity to build on their technical knowledge and paraplanning expertise while working towards their Diploma.
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to support five IFA's as part of an experienced team
- Ability to gain exposure and training on technical advice areas
- Direct support from Senior Paraplanners to develop your report writing skills
- Full exam support towards advanced diploma
- Structured progression up to Senior Paraplanner or IFA
- Frequent pay reviews to reflect exams and experience
- Medium sized office with sociable team and diverse age range
- Previous experience providing administration support within a financial planning environment
- Broad knowledge of financial services and products
- Previous experience within a paraplanning position or knowledge of basic report writing
- Progression towards industry qualifications