Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / Manufacturing business in their search for a MIG Welder to work in their leading facility in Shrewsbury.
For the successful MIG Welder our client is offering;
- GBP10.00 - GBP11 per hour (D.O.E)
- 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday/8am - 1.30pm Friday
- The opportunity of a permanent position
- Overtime with premiums
- Ongoing training/development
The Role - MIG Welder:
- MIG Welding
- Reading from drawings
- Working with Mild steel
- Heavier plate and section cutting and guillotine work for structural steel projects.
- Marking out, drilling and lifting tackle.
- Ability to read engineering drawing
What our client is looking for in a MIG Welder Fabricator;
- MIG on Mild Steel, 3mm - 20mm with current qualifications and codings (Desirable)
- Must be able to work from engineering drawings
- Plate and Guillotine experience
- Must be flexible to work overtime
Key skills or similar job titles;
Shrewsbury/Telford/Wem/Oswestry/Newport/Market Drayton/Four Crosses/Ellesmere/Welshpool
For further information about this position please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.